Tuesday 16 February 2010

DJ Grizz- Soul Niceness 11, Connoisseur Special

Back with another installment of old soul and rare grooves and this time I've gone to that record box with the real rare stuff in... something for all you connoisseurs! A Dave Love stonker, Lou Pride does Bob Marley and Jerry Butler covers Terry Callier are a few of the highlights but trust me, even if you are not familiar with the tunes here its all top quality stuff. Strictly no fillers in these mixes!!!

Grizz

http://rapidshare.com/files/351272328/nice11con.mp3

Tracklist in comments

5 comments:

Grizz said...

Dave Love- Baby hard times
John Edwards- Always come back strong
Foxy -Lets love
Lou Pride- Waiting in vain
Cynthia Sheeler- I’ll cry over you
Scientists of Soul- Be’s that way sometimes
First Class- Nothing you can do
Wales Wallace- We’re not happy
Starvue- Put the BS aside
Jerry Butler- Ordinary Joe

e-keane said...

Grizz, You've put the froth and distractions of Valentine's Day behind you and are getting down to the hard stuff now. Must be the thoughts of Karen Brady in a Hammers strip!
Seriously, I'm not familiar with any of these tracks, so this promises to be an interesting journey into the archives.
Thanks again,


Eugene

Grizz said...

Cheers Eugene! Unfortunately I missed the deadline to submit my Valentines mix to that site but I was probably feelin a little billious at the thought of Karen Brady!!

Jansav said...

You aint seen me in the Westham Kit Yet!!!! - Move over Karen give me some space.

In all seriousness Grizz this is a great mix. Some real talented artists in this mix.
Thanks
Ta....
Jansav.

Grizz said...

Cheers Jansav! Any pics submitted will be gratefully recieved and posted on the site!!:)