Sunday 4 April 2010

DJ Grizz- 60's Soul Vol.3

It's a bank holiday here in the UK so before I descend into complete laziness for the rest of the day, its time to share some good music. I'm back to the 1960's once more and this mix includes Frankie Beverly in his pre-Maze days, The Temptations, a Northern classic from Sidney Barnes and some Archie Bell and the Drells from 1969, prior to joining Philly Records in the 70's.

Enjoy and I'll be back on Tuesday next week!

Grizz

http://rapidshare.com/files/372161191/60svol3.mp3

Tracklist in comments

1 comment:

Grizz said...

The Poets- Wrapped around your finger
Frankie Beverly & the Butlers - If that’s what you wanted
Sidney Barnes- I hurt on the other side
Dream Team- There he is
Gloria Shannon - Tears are gifts from heaven
Brook Benton- Lovey Dovey kinda love
The Knight Bros.- Temptation bout to get me
Archie Bell & the Drells- Theres gonna be a showdown
Patrice Holloway- Love and desire
The Temptations- Ain’t too proud to beg