Tuesday 13 April 2010

DJ Grizz- Soul Niceness Vol 13

Well its the 13th April and I'm posting Soul Niceness Vol. 13- you can tell I'm not superstitious. There's nothing unlucky about this mix though, chock full of hard to find soul goodies. The Headhunters, Ashford and Simpson and Norman Weekes, with what could've been a long lost Roy Ayres classic if you didn't know better, all feature. Also listen out for the Rhythm Makers, who were an early incarnation of GQ and who used the tune again in a later big hit!

As Mr SoulNRnB said, its only a couple of weeks until our 1st birthday and a mega post to celebrate. But still more good stuff to post before then so don't be a stranger.

Grizz

http://rapidshare.com/files/375477759/nice13.mp3

Tracklist in comments.

1 comment:

Grizz said...

The Five Stairsteps- Don’t change your love
Norman Weeks- I just wanna sing for you
Kinsman Dazz- I might as well forget about lovin you
Ashford and Simpson- I aint asking for your love
Denne n Gold- Why do we hurt each other
Funk Inc- Where are we going
The Headhunters- Don’t kill your feelings
Eddie Kendricks- I don’t need nobody else
Minnie Jones- Shadow of a memory
Rhythm Makers- Soul on your side