Monday 21 June 2010

DJ Grizz- Lovers Rock Vol.7

Its been a while since I hit my Lovers Rock crates so time for a 'reggae got soul' vibe. Some nice Summery Lovers tunes on this one with an Arema classic, the Private I's covering Major Harris and a version excursion including old timer Myna Hague.


Hopefully this will keep you 'winding' around the front room til our next portion of goodness at the weekend courtesy of SoulNRnB. I've some 60's Soul on the mixing decks for next week, so see you soon!

Grizz

http://rapidshare.com/files/401255596/lovers7.mp3

Tracklist in comments


5 comments:

Grizz said...

Carolyn Catlin- Peaceful Woman
Arema - Blow my mind
Mystic Harmony- Phone line
Private I’s- Love won’t let me wait
Carlton and his Shoes- Sweet soul rockin’
Blood Sisters- What about me
Myrna Hague - What about me
Sadonians- Goodbye my love
Karen Dixon- I like your move
Al Campbell Trinity- Have you been making out ok

Unknown said...

deep rich and gorgeous.....yummy..thank you mr dj.xx

Grizz said...

Thanks Rehab... liking your recent upfront reggae vibes at the Couch

e-keane said...

Mr Sweet Stuff...who do you think you are?....Well on the evidence before us, M'Lud, a scholar and a connisseur of fine music!
Some great tunes here..a few memories restored.
Thanks for your hard work.

Regards,
Eugene

REWIND SELECTA!!!!

Grizz said...

Cheers Eugene! It takes a connisseur to recognise good quality as well! Oh and well done on guessing my ringtone by the way LOL.