Monday 27 September 2010

DJ Grizz- 60's Soul Vol.6

For all you 60's fans, another collection of often harder to find Soul goodies now. Mix includes Gloria (Towanda) Barnes who also had 70's rare groove success, Deon Jackson with, in my opinion, the definitive version of an oft covered song and kicking off with our cover girl- Brenda Holloway, who's still going strong, belting out the tunes and looking good in her sixties.

SoulNRnB up next and I'll be back in a week in a mellow groove mood.

Grizz

http://rapidshare.com/files/421854282/60s6.mp3

Tracklist in comments

2 comments:

Grizz said...

Brenda Holloway- Reconsider
James Fountain- Seven day lover
The Winston’s- Ain’t nothing like a little bit of lovin’
Dee Irwin- I only get this feeling
Gloria (Towanda) Barnes- If I’m guilty
June Conquest- What’s this I see
The Houston Outlaws- Aint no telling
Gino Parks- For this I thank you
Deon Jackson- Love makes the world go around
Rodie Joy- The la la song

Grizz said...

Sorry guys but looks like this ones been removed by the file host!!