Monday 29 November 2010

DJ Grizz- 60's Soul Vol.7

As I said last week (and SoulNRnB mentioned on the pulpit) heres 60's Soul Vol 7. Two of my 60's mixes have been previously deleted for unknown reasons so make sure you get your download in before 'the man' or some over protective Northern collector gets it taken down! :) !

Choc fulla goodies including early tracks from Johnny Watson (before he added the 'Guitar'), LJ Reynolds and Harold Melvin. Also original soul versions from Jean Dushon and The Royalettes and ending with a deep soul treasure from Soloman Burke who passed away a few weeks back.

SoulNRnB up in a few days and I'm back in a week to share the Soul Love!

Grizz

http://rapidshare.com/files/433840556/60_s7.mp3

Tracklist in comments

1 comment:

Grizz said...

Cam Cameron- They say
LJ Reynolds- What’s a matter baby
Sapphires- Gonna be a big thing
Johnny Watson- Aint gonna move
Invictus- New babe (since I found you)
Harold Melvin and the Blue Notes - Get out
Jean Dushon- For once in my life
Royalettes- Its gonna take a miracle
Betty Everet- Maybe
Soloman Burke - If you need me