Monday 28 February 2011

DJ Grizz- On a Jazz Tip Vol.4

SoulNRnB gave you the 'new' jazz funk with his Soulful House and heres the old original jazz funk flavours.

The mix includes Hubert Laws- sibling of fellow jazz/soul talents Debra, Ronnie and Eloise (imagine Xmas at their house!), a Mizell produced Donald Byrd, producer and artist Deodato, and hammond organ man Jimmy Smith. Quality funky jazz from 1 to 10.

SoulNRnB lands at the weekend and I'm back to the rare grooves next week.

Grizz

http://rapidshare.com/files/450137594/jazztip4.mp3

Tracklist in comments.

1 comment:

Grizz said...

Hubert laws- I had a dream
Canto de Ossanha- Rosalinda de souza
Deodato- Speak low
Tom & Joyce- Para Bailar
Viva Brasil - Skino le le
Donald Byrd- I love the girl
Les McCann- Vallarta
Chevere- I’ve got you on my mind
Jimmy Smith- My place in space
The Jazz Crusaders- Its your thing