Monday 7 February 2011

DJ Grizz- Valentines Soul 2011

Now you may be thinking I'm a week early with this mix but hear me out....! All you guys n girls who are planning something romantic next Monday and need the perfect background music I've taken care of that with a mix of old school soulful lovingness and given you a week to download it, burn it and cue it up for your night of courting! You see, we even think of our listeners love lives on this blog.

Love Unlimited, Norman Connors, Atlantic Starr and, of course, Barry White all feature in the Soul lovefest. Perfect for romantics and appreciaters of a good rare groove love song alike!

SoulNRnB up next, catch you soon

Grizz

http://rapidshare.com/files/446623923/valentine2011.mp3

Tracklist in comments

1 comment:

Grizz said...

Love Unlimited - Whisper you love me
Fred Watson- Soft & tender touch
Norman Connors- Handle me gently
Dorothy Moore- Girl overboard
Freedom- Lovelight
Sammy Campbell- Suga would ya
Dyson faces- Try me baby
Atlantic Starr- Baby I love your way
Silk- Never had a love (like this before)
Barry White- All because of you