Monday 18 April 2011

DJ Grizz- Lovers Rock Vol. 13



The sun is shining here in London, I'm off work for a few days and the kids are playing nicely for once. Puts me in the mood for some Lovers Rock goodness, volume 13- lucky for some!


Features Natural Touch, Sugar Minnott and Althea Forest with a reggae/rare groove blend. Also one of my favorite 60's rock steady bands, Carlton & the Shoes, make a soulful reggae 70's comeback.


SoulNRnB back with an Easter mix and I'll return with more from my Rare Groove shelves.


Grizz




Tracklist in comments

3 comments:

Grizz said...

Sister Love- Every bit of my heart
Natural Touch- Hold me
Sugar Minott- You lost it
Intense - You are the one
Althea Forest & Togetherness- Hey mister
Nina Decosta- Don’t want to lose you
Private I’s -I’ll be around
Janet Lee Davis- Pleasure Seekers
Carlton & the Shoes- Give me little more
Sharron Mitchell- Birds of a feather

Jaye said...

I truly love that track by Intense.

Brings back memories of the of those house parties where the men would grab you to dance and all you wanted to do was to wine to this track by yourself
(Well I did any way) ;-)

Cheers Grizz

Grizz said...

Cheers Jaye... longtime no comment glad you liked it!