Monday 11 April 2011

DJ Grizz- Mellow Grooves Vol.7


For those of you that like their rare groove n soul on the laid back side..... here's Mellow Grooves 7 for you. And trust me.... no-one knows the value of chilling out for a while then us at the Soul Mixtape- talk about stressful times out there!

The mix features those perennial masters of mellow- Love Unlimited and Norman Connors. Together with the sublime Nancy Wilson, Dyson Faces, Paris and many more its another wind down treat.

SoulNRnB's got something for the soul purists too I hear and I'm back on a Lovers Rock tip next week. Grizz
https://rapidshare.com/files/456928354/mellow7.mp3
Tracklist in comments

1 comment:

Grizz said...

Charles Beverly- Stop & think a minute
Parris- Can’t let go
Hersey Taylor- Let me make you happy
Nancy Wilson- We can make it baby
Love Unlimited- Whisper you love me
Norman Connors - Handle me gently
The Soul Sensation- A man that isn’t free
Free Life - I confess
Na Allen- Bring it on home
Dysons Faces- Try me baby