Friday 8 April 2011

SoulNRnB's Street Sounds Sessions 38



Well, the suns out here in the UK, hoping the views sunny wherever you are too!

Another edition of our upfront Street Sounds series. Got some nice stuff coming up in future weeks from Julie Dexter and Zo!, Jill Scott, Musiq Soulchild and all those artists on the fringes we like to give some exposure to!

This Edition? Ok, first up, great tunes from solid LP's from Mint Condition and Anthony David, a nice remix from cover artists Avery Sunshine, hip hop from Phonte and fresh new group The Hop, and a great tune from Amalia called "All the Funk I Need".

Got a nice mix coming up next week, with modern soul artists going back to the 70's....but before that Grizz has more goodness for you!

SoulNRnB's Street Sounds Sessions Volume 38

1 comment:

SoulNRnB said...

1.Mint Condition - Caught My Eye
2.Phonte - Blessings
3.Kelly Price - Not my Daddy
4.Marsha Ambrosius - Why did I fall in love
5.The Hop - Picture the world
6.Amalia - All the funk I need
7.Anthony David - Let me in
8.Avery Sunshine - Sunshine REMIX