Sunday 22 May 2011

DJ Grizz- 60's Soul Vol.10

As promised I'm back to the 60's for this latest mix with number 10 in the series. Now I know the 60's Soul genre is a bit of an acquired taste for some our dedicated followers but I'd like to think we are all about introducing you to all aspects and shades of quality Soul music on this blog as well as re-acquainting you with old friends and hosting the new.


Featuring Tammi Terrell, Jimmy Holiday, our cover man Otis Redding and Bobby Moore (thats the 60's Soul man not my West Ham football hero!) plus 6 more old soul treats.


I'm back next week in a summer rare groove mode after SoulNRnB's weekend mix.


Grizz




Tracklist in comments

1 comment:

Grizz said...

Bobby Moore- Try my love
Doris Willingham- You cant do that
Monique - If you love me show me
Little Ann- I got to have you
Tammi Terrell- My Heart
Otis Redding- Pain in my heart
The Isonics- Sugar
Jimmy Holiday- Shield all round
Sweet three- That’s the way it is
The Magic Tones- There’s nothing better than love