Monday 13 June 2011

DJ Grizz- Mellow Grooves Vol.8

I see Mr S is laying down the musical gauntlet once again. Now I may be the wrong side of 40 but my crates are deep and still have many many soul nuggets to share. Still plenty of life in the old dog yet!
As promised heres something for those of you who love your old soul n grooves on the downtempo side with Mellow Grooves 8. Dee Dee Sharpe, Loleatta Holloway (who also saddly passed in March), Minnie Ripperton and blue eyed soul boy Boz Scaggs all feature.
I'll be chilling to this later after spending a weekend away on the coast where it never stopped raining.... good old British Summer Time!!
Back with some Rare Grooves soon,
Grizz
Tracklist in comments

1 comment:

Grizz said...

Future Flight- Let me love you where it hurts
Sir John Roberts- Do you believe in fate
Dee dee Sharpe- I love you anyway
Boz Scaggs- Sarah
Minnie Ripperton- Only when I’m dreaming
Al Johnson- Tonights the night for love
Loletta Holloway- Love woke me up
Patrice Rushen- Settle for my love
Black Nasty- It must be love
The Stylistics- Love comes easy