Sunday 5 June 2011

DJ Grizz- On a Jazz Tip Vol.5

Ok- I know i promised a Mellow Groove mix (and I'll post it next week, promise!!) but I could'nt let Mr S's very good NuSoulJazz mix pass without an old school response. So here's 'On a Jazz Tip 5'- packed full of jazz funk, fusion n latin goodies from the vaults for ya'll!

Features Kathryn Moses (from an LP with a terrible album cover LOL), some Donald Byrd Mizzel magic, and one of my fave Gil Scott tunes, by way of tribute, from the Bridges LP. Finished off with 2 sublime chill out tracks with about 40 years between them, Build an Ark from last year and Frank & Tony from a long time ago!

Enjoy and I'll catch you later

Grizz

https://rapidshare.com/files/416814840/jazztipv5.mp3

Tracklist in comments

1 comment:

Grizz said...

Kathryn Moses- More than ever
Gil Scott Heron- Race Track in France
Lucifer- Time gonna change everything
Claudia- Slave Rainha
Stone Alliance- Sweetie Pie
Donald Byrd- Design a nation
Sheila Landis- Guess I’ll call it love
Clarice Labbe Charlie Hampton- No other love but you
Build an Ark- Sunflowers in my garden
Frank and Tony- I got lovin’