Sunday 19 June 2011

DJ Grizz- Soul Niceness 23

As I mentioned the Soul Niceness mixes will be coming thick and fast as I've tons of good rare groove and soul sitting here crying out to be shared.
Niceness 23 contains contributions from Roy Ayres, The Stylistics, Marva Whitney and Brothers by Choice. Plus 6 other head nodding, 2 stepping, quality nuggets from the 70's & 80's shelves.
Finally a big thanks to SoulNRnB for his first class contrbution to the 'Uplifting' series. Yes the worldwide recession has hit our corner of East London but hey..... when I hear 'Life is hard' I always ask 'Compared to what?'.
Back next week in a Lovers Rock fashion!
Grizz
Tracklist in comments

1 comment:

Grizz said...

Jerline and Friends- Joy trip
Truth- Time is running out
Z for Zafra- Now that I’ve found you
Roy Ayres Ubiquity- Show us a feeling
General Lee & the Space Army band- We did it baby
Marva Whitney- Don’t let our love fade
Superior Elevation- It was September
The Stylistics- Mine all mine
Priceless- Love in your life
Brothers by Choice- Baby you really got me going