Sunday 21 August 2011

DJ Grizz - Soulful 80's Vol.12

Welcome back for another dose of 80's Soul goodies!

The mix includes Melba Moore, Windjammer, Kid Creole (known for his cheesy, OTT shows but made some good tunes along the way in my opinion), Fat Larrys covering a soul anthem and a classic cut from Howard Johbnson.

Just to let you Soul Mixtapers know I'm experimenting with another file manager as the old one was getting too much negative feedback from our downloaders and we can't have you not having access to the tunes!! Please let me know if these guys are better/worse/same etc.

SoulNRnB up next and I'm back with another Soul/Rare Groove niceness.

Grizz

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=U44638P1

Tracklist in comments


1 comment:

Grizz said...

ConFunkShun- I’ll get you back
Melba Moore- Love me right
Kid Creole and the Coconuts- Going places
JT - I love music
T Connection- Time is short
Windjammer- I thought it was you
Wally Badarou- One day wont give it away
Touche- Wrap it up
Fat Larrys band- Don’t let it go to your head
Howard Johnson- Jam song