Monday 5 September 2011

DJ Grizz- Soul Niceness 26

Yet another offering of top notch Rare Groove and Soul from the crates.

10 more quality cuts from the likes of Freddie Hughes, The Sylvers, a 70's cut from 60's soul god Jackie Wilson and a track from JazzFunk legend Weldon Irvine whose musical career spanned 5 decades!

I've had some pretty good feedback about Megaupload so will be sticking with them to share my mixes but let us know if you guys hit problems with the downloads. SoulNRnB up at the weekend and then I'm back with a Lovers Rock installment.

Grizz

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1RBBOFJ2

Tracklist in comments

3 comments:

SoulNRnB said...

No they are not. The tracklist I mean.

Grizz said...

Lou Wilson & Today’s People- Settle down
Barbara Blake & the Uniques- Superman
Freddie Hughes- I’ve got my own mind
Rhyze- Bizzaar
Circle of Fire- Glo-love
The Sylvers- I’m getting over
Jackie Wilson- Try it again
Weldon Irvine- Music is the key
Ike White- Antoinette
Arthur Foy- Get up and dance

Grizz said...

Patience grasshopper! :)