Sunday 25 September 2011

DJ Grizz- Soul Niceness 27

As Jean Carne and Al Johnson once said.... 'I'm back for more'.... and its more high calibre rare groove/soul in this case!

Includes a much played & well worn (in the Grizz household anyway) 1967 classic from the Soul Brothers Six (B side to their big hit too), Love Unlimited Orchestra provide the string laden soul, a solid 'boogie' tune from Donna Washington and a Slave classic from the Stone Jam LP.

I'll be back with some 60's Soul goodies next after SoulNRnB trys to keep you in touch with more good new stuff coming out. Also we've had one or two mixes taken down by 'the man' so don't hang around on these!

Grizz

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XXWF6BF5

Tracklist in comments

1 comment:

Grizz said...

Soul Brothers Six- I’ll be loving you
Fourth Creation- I think I would cry
Smoke- Oh love
Love Unlimited Orchestra-Love You, oh yes its true
Donna Washington- Scuse me if fall in love
Jerry Peters- If you leave me now
Bloodstone- Little green apples
Bobby Lyle- Stop running away
Slave- Feel my love
Alton Mclain & destiny- Why did you let me love you