Monday 30 January 2012

DJ Grizz- Lovers Rock Vol. 17

Well the filesharing drama has subsided for a while at least but I have a feeling we haven't heard the last of the it. So all the more reason to get in there quickly before the musical Mayan prophecy comes true and all the good music disappears in 2012. Don't forget any re-ups wanted from myself or SoulNRnB -let us know!

Back to the music and its Lovers Rock time on the mixtape today. Starting off with the lead singer of the In Crowd- Fil Calender, The Instigators, Janet Kay covers a Dennis Brown classic (although originally a 50's do-wop hit!) and Tradition all feature.

Back next week (hopefully!!) with more old time soul nuggets. SoulNRnB up at the weekend.

Grizz

http://www.mediafire.com/?cpep2cqmk516c9r

Tracklist in comments

1 comment:

Grizz said...

Fil Callender- Life
Instigators- Lets make love
Derrick Lara- I second that emotion
Sister CC- Stop hurting me
Janet Kay- Silhouette
Annette B- Casanova
Freddy Clarke- Never gonna change my mind
Lloyd Parks- Reservation for two
Blood Sisters- Just let me love you
Tradition- Breezing