Monday 16 January 2012

DJ Grizz- Soul Niceness 31

Welcome to the new week mixtapers and my 1st Soul Niceness of 2012. As per usual its choc full of those forgotten rare groove and old soul nuggets.

Containing contributions from Deniece 'Niecey' Williams, Tyrone Carrs version of 'take me with you' (released at the same time as Lynn Christophers!?), souljazz legend Gene Harris and finishing with a cool cut from BT Express plus 6 more corkers of course.

See you guys next Monday... SoulNRnB keeping you right up to date, up by the weekend!

Grizz

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=V6SXS87H

Tracklist contained in the comments section.

1 comment:

Grizz said...

Timmy Smith- Everybody talks about the devil
Bobby Bell- I wanna be the one
Deniece Williams- Strangers
Gene Harris- Feelin you, feelin me too
Tyrone carr- Take me with you
Beginning of the end- Bluestrain
John Wilson- Aint enough lovin
Black White Co- Another try
Garland Jefferies- She didn’t lie
BT Express- you got something