Thursday 1 March 2012

SoulNRnB's Street Sounds Sessions 75


There is so much new music out there at the moment, that I'm going to have to leave Grizz do the retrospectives for the next 3-4 weeks whilst I catch you all up on whats out there now. As you know, hes more than capable, so you wont miss a thing. Ill get back to my Artist mixes etc once weve got you all up to date. Speaking of Street Sounds mixes, I've also uploaded 60-69 to rapidshare for those that want some of last years good stuff.

So, whats in Volume 75? Cover star Conya Doss for starters, whose music I've been a big fan of, and who has a new LP out soon. Her single "Don't Change" keeps up her high standards. Neptunes produced Yuna is a name to watch out for, as is a member of our Twitter family Juanita, the Danish group Boom Clap Bachelors, and Lolah Brown. Then there's music from (Now an O.G!) Joe, and a remix of one of my favourite Dwele tunes, "A.N.G.E.L".

Enjoy, Volume 76 hitting the blog next week, lets make March "New Music Month" on the Soul Mixtape.

SoulNRnB's Street Sounds Sessions 75

5 comments:

SoulNRnB said...

1.Yuna - Live your life
2.Juanita - I already love u
3.Conya Doss - Dont change
4.Joe - Stubborn
5.Gianna Charles - Oh My
6.Boom Clap Bachelors - Lob St
7.Boog Brown - Baby Girl (Georgia Ann Muldrow Remix)
8.Dwele - Angel REMIX
9.Lolah Brown - Here I am
10.OneLove - One of these days

Personify Entertainment said...

THANX FOR THE LUV!!!! -JUANITA

SoulNRnB said...

No problem Juanita!

mikecamel said...

awesome playlist, cant wait to listen!

SoulNRnB said...

Thanks Mike!