Monday 16 April 2012

DJ Grizz- 60's Soul Vol.14

Back to the 60's once more for a taste of the originators of Soul.

10 more solid cuts and hardly one longer than 3 minutes! Includes an early outing from 'Dont Push It, Dont Force It' man Leon Haywood, a Jackie Wilson big band colaboration with Count Basie, Anna King from the James Brown stable of artists, and completing the mix, our cover girl, Barbara Mason- a name familier to you rare groove collectors out there.

I'll be back with some New Funk goodies next week after a SoulNRnB midweek interlude.

Grizz

http://www.mediafire.com/?ovj7j5pcpaq5lai

Tracklist:

The Hesitations- Go Away
Leon Haywood- I was sent to love you
Colette Kelly- City of fools
Jackie Wilson & Count Basie- Even when you cry
Sue Ann Jones- Give you my love
Mike & the Censations- You’re living a lie
Anna King- If somebody told you
Lori & Lance- I don’t have to worry
Thee Midnighters- Never gonna give you up
Barbara Mason- You never loved me at all

No comments: