Sunday 12 August 2012

DJ Grizz- Mellow Grooves Vol.14

Its the morning after the night before and a few sore heads and blurry eyes out there. Time to chillax with Mellow 14. 10 more soul n jazz tracks from way back when to kick back to.

Includes Norman Conners fave male vocalist Micheal Henderson, an 80's offering from Starpoint, Bloodstone, Reggie Andrews brings us some sublime trippy jazz and finishes off with a mellow arrangement of Jerry Butlers gem -Melinda Latina.

Mr S has something up his sleeve later this week and I'll catch you later.

Grizz

http://www.mediafire.com/?blwykxbrsnh3vpu

Tracklist in comments



1 comment:

Grizz said...

Willie Griffin- I love you
Third Generation- Love is gonna rain down on me
Michael Henderson- Let me love you
Calvin Keys- Shawn neeq
Starpoint- The more we love
Everlife- Dream machine
Bloodstone- Out of my life
Free Life- Wish you were here
Reggie Andrews & the Fellowship- Mystic Beauty
Jerry Butler- Melinda reprise