Thursday 15 November 2012

SoulNRnB's GEMS: The 80's

Its time for another volume of our gems series. So far weve covered the 70's, 90's and 00's, so its time to go back to the 80's

Alongside stalwarts of the era such as Fatback, weve got some great music from the likes of Magic Lady, Atlantic Starr's Sharon Bryant, a great remix of the late Sherrick's "Just Call", and a personal fave; Randy & the Gypsies "I can't wait".

If your a fan of the era, your gonna love this.

Some Jazz Funk from Grizz at the start of the week, im gonna go back to working on some special posts for Xmas/New Year.


SoulNRnB's Gems - The 80's

1 comment:

SoulNRnB said...

1.The Affair - Please dont break my heart
2.MCB - I'm the One, Your the one
3.Circle City Band - Magic
4.Magic Lady - Give it up
5.Beau Williams - If your ready
6.Sharon Bryant - Here I am
7.Sherrick - Just Call (Collect call Remix)
8.Randy and the Gypsies - I cant Wait
9.Fatback - Shes a go getter