Sunday 14 April 2013

DJ Grizz- Soul Niceness 50

When we started this blog in 2009 I'm not sure we expected to still be digging deep in our dusty collections or sharing our hard sought finds but thanks to your continued support and downloads from the site, here we are 4 years later. Mr S is in the 100's with his Upfront mixes and here's Volume 50 of goodies from my rare groove boxes- Soul Niceness 50.

Crammed full of soul cream we start off with a cut from 'Mellow Mellow' man Lowrell, followed by a hidden corker from Donny Hathaway, Latin giant Joe Bataan features, Aretha injects some class, Som Tres cover Jorge Ben, and a dancer from Ramsey Lewis plus more!

Catch you in a week

Grizz

  http://www17.zippyshare.com/v/77929980/file.html

Lowrell- You’re playing dirty
Donny Hathaway- No other one but you
Huje- Genesis
Love Apple- Guess I always knew
Joe Bataan- Women don’t want to love me
Aretha Franklin- Don’t go breaking my heart
Ruby Winters- If this is our last time
The Harold Wheeler Consort- Black cream
Som Tres- Take it easy my brother Charlie
Ramsey Lewis- You’ll never know


 

No comments: