Sunday 28 July 2013

DJ Grizz- Soul Niceness 55

If the thunderstorms across the UK have kept you awake half the night then grab a mug of coffee or tea and have a listen to Soul Niceness 55, crammed full of rare groove goodies to perk you up!
 
Some soul/rare groove big hitters on the mix including Harvey Mason from the early 80's monster of an LP- MVP, Evelyn King with a cool album track, some George Mcrae, a funky little instrumental from Candi Staton, Jazz Funk masters Pleasure feature and ends with a wicked little dancer from Players Association.
 
Back on the Lovers Rock trail next week after Mr S shakes his midweek groove thang.   
 
Grizz
Harvey Mason- On and on
Evelyn King- I think my heart is telling
Eddie Finlay- Treat me right or leave me alone
George McCrae- Never Never Girl
Buddy Causey- Theres a way
Candi Staton- Cotton Candy
Nancy Wilson- Take my love
Ricky west -Sincerely
Pleasure- Music is my life
Players Association- The things you get me to do
 
 
 
 

No comments: