Sunday 7 July 2013

DJ Grizz- Soul Niceness Vol 54

Its a lovely bright sunny morning here in East London. I might as well ramp up the feel good factor with some more Rare Grooves- its Soul Niceness 54.

Todays ten starts with Bill Summers and Summers Heat (well it is July!), includes some quality from JR Bailey, Earth Wind and Fire's gem from the I Am LP, we have some Jimmie Bo Horne, something cool from the late Terry Callier and finishes with a rare mellow nugget from the Majestic Arrows.... plus more rare goodies!!!

Mr S back soon then I've some Jazz-Funk for you next weekend.

Grizz

http://www19.zippyshare.com/v/68334806/file.html
Bill Summers & Summers Heat- Loves all we need
Freddie Hubbard ft Jeanie Tracy- You’re gonna lose me
JR Bailey- Love wont wear off
Apple & the 3 Oranges- I’ll give you a ring
EWF- You and I
Carl Davis & the Chi sound Orch.- Show me the way to love
Regional Garland- It’s a bad feelin’
Jimmie Bo Horne- Music to make love by
Terry Callier- Gotta get closer to you
The Majestic Arrows- The Magic of the love


 

No comments: