Thursday 8 August 2013

SoulNRnB's GEMS - The 00's Part 2


Back to my Gems series with the featured decade of the Noughties.

A great Darrius Willrich tune from an LP that slid under the radar of many; Cee Lo doing Al Green under Pharrell's direction;  An absolute stormer from Sara Devine whose probably better known to Soulful House heads for her work with Sterling Ensemble; And Will I Am. Yes. Will I Am. Featuring the lovely voice of Julie Dexter and a real head nodder.

Full tracklist below, See you in a weeks time after Grizz blesses you with another of his blasts from the past!

1.Darrius Willrich - Watchagonado
2.Colm K The Freestyle Mellowship - Basics
3.Ledisi - Joy
4.Will I Am Feat. Julie Dexter - Lay me down
5.Star 69 - Days of young
6.Vaceo - Room for all
7.Cee Lo - Lets stay together
8.Sara Devine - Take me home
9.Laurnea - Aint Nothing Wrong

SoulNRnB's GEMS - The 00's Part 2

No comments: