Wednesday 28 August 2013

SoulNRnB's GEMS - The 80's Part 3


Were on to the 3rd part of my trips through the decades from the 70's to the 00's.

Some real favorites of mine from the decade that started so great musically for soul fans, but soon ushered in the onset of "Acid House" and New Jack Swing (Which in my opinion hasn't stood the test of time).

Nothing more to say really, except give you the tracklist!

1.Beau Williams - All because of you
2.Glenn Jones - You're the only one I love
3.Heaven & Earth - I really love you
4.Thelma Houston - It must be Love
5.Robert Brookins - Our Lives
6.Prime Time - I owe it to myself
7.Gladys Knight & the Pips - Save the Overtime
8.Jones Girls - Keep it coming

Hope you enjoy, Grizz back at the weekend so hold tight!

SoulNRnB's GEMS - The 80's Part 3

No comments: