Sunday 13 October 2013

Dj Grizz- Mellow Grooves Vol 19

I haven't posted a Mellow mix for a while but they forecast heavy rain in the UK today (and snow in November!) so a good time to chill out and have a duvet day.

My chilled out 10 starts with an MFSB instrumental, the late great George Duke features, there's a latin take on the Beatles from Claudia Telles, some Temptations from the Masterpiece LP, and we finish with 2 laid back jazz gems from Milt Jackson/Ray Brown and then Azymuth.

Catch you in a week for more of the old stuff!

Grizz
 http://www53.zippyshare.com/v/56642599/file.html
MFSB- Smile happy
George Duke- Sister Serene
Claudia Telles- And I love him
Pulse- Baby I miss you
Temptations- Hey girl
The Trammps- Seasons for girls
Larry Saunders- darling I love you
Lanier and co- I just got to have you
Milt Jackson & Ray Brown- Enchanted lady
Azymuth - Country Road


No comments: