Sunday 27 October 2013

DJ Grizz- Soul Niceness 59

Just as we enter 'hurricane' season in London its time to whip up a Rare Groove storm... its Soul Niceness  59!

We start the 10 with a Robbie Vincent favourite from back in the day by the O Jays, then a wicked slice of soul-jazz from Pharaoh Saunders, includes some Harold Melvin, some War funkiness, Hi Records king Willie Mitchell, and ends with a Real Thing nugget plus 4 more lost gems.

See ya's in a week if my house is still standing in the gales... up next our own masked avenger- SoulnRnB.

Grizz
http://www19.zippyshare.com/v/81815009/file.html

The Ojays- Extraordinary girl
Pharaoh Saunders- Everything I have is good
Eddie Kendricks- Honey Brown
Harold Melvin & the Blue Notes- Come go with me
Bill summers & summers Heat- Magic
War- Night People
Willie Mitchell- Reachin out
Chocolate Syrup- You're off and runnin’
Superior Movement- Come fly with me
Real Thing- Wont you step into my world

No comments: