Saturday 9 November 2013

DJ Grizz- Soulful 80's Grooves Vol.20

Back to the decade when I still had lots of hair but very few bills to pay- the 1980's and its Soulful 80's Volume 20.

Ten 30something nuggets- at least 3 or 4 of which I seem to recall costing me a pretty penny on import vinyl back in the day! Starts with an 80's Soul club classic with Weeks & Co, includes a Bliss funker, some Britfunk with North London's' Light of the World, a Pfunk treasure from Roger Troutman, & finishes with the BBQ Band plus another 5 good grooves!

See you Sunday week with more memory jogging Soul n Rare Grooves... SoulNRnB is just around the corner!

Grizz

http://www23.zippyshare.com/v/12464830/file.html
Weeks & co- if youre looking for fun
Bliss- Fun
The Antilles- Ive got to have you
Titus Williams- Give me some love tonight
Norma Jean Wright- Love Attack
Light of the World- I can’t stop
Roger Troutman- Do it Roger
RumpleStiltsSkin- I think I wanna dance with you
Selection- Got to be real
BBQ Band- Imagination



 

No comments: