Sunday 19 January 2014

DJ Grizz- Soul Niceness 62

My 1st helping of old time soul and rare grooves for 2014 with Volume 62 of the 'Soul Niceness' series.

The mix includes a late 70's nugget from soul royalty- Solomon Burke, some spacey soul from Dolly Way, a Donna McGhee classic, a Velvet Hammer fave from 77 that puts me in mind of a current RnB big hit, some Bobby Womack, and concludes with a Eugene Record take on a tune better known to rare groove fans by Valerie Carter... plus more good good tunes.

SoulNRnB up midweek and I feel some Jazz Funk coming up next Sunday!

Grizz

  http://www48.zippyshare.com/v/36002215/file.html

Cynthia & the Imaginary Three- That’s what I am
Solomon Burke- Lucky
Dolly Way & Spaceship Earth- Don’t stop
Donna Mcghee- It aint no big thing
Ramona Jones- Ease off lover
Velvet Hammer- Happy
Elroy Peace- New day
100 Proof Aged in Soul- I don’t care if I never get over
Bobby Womack- I don’t wanna be hurt by love again
Eugene Record- Trying to get to you.

No comments: