Sunday 15 June 2014

DJ Grizz- Soul Niceness 71

As promised, back with a hat-full of Rare Grooves & slept on Soul from way back... its Soul Niceness 71!

We kick off with a cool track from a band named after a mens fashion mag, there's a classic from Alice Clark, Madagascar has some soul-boogie with a message, then we finish off with 2 soul-jazz cuts from Copeland Davis and then Kimiko Kasai collaborates with Herbie Hancock... plus more in between.

Catch you in a week with more musical marvelousness, Mr S with you soon.
PS Don't mention the football!!?

Grizz
 http://www27.zippyshare.com/v/1969182/file.html

GQ- Wonderful
Peggy Young- Hung up strung out
Alice Clark- Never did I stop lovin you
Madagascar- Rainbow
Class Set- My style
Younghearts- I’ve got love for my baby
Solid Gold Revue- Come let me love you
Copeland Davis Group- Jet
Kimiko Kasai- Tell me a bedtime story


 

No comments: