Sunday 29 June 2014

DJ Grizz- Soul Niceness 72

 Back for a healthy helping of Soul & Rare Grooves - its Soul Niceness 72

This edition kicks off with the Collins and Collins version of an Ashford & Simpson tune, there's early 80's goodness from Leprachaun (some Grizz soul weekender memories there), we've Roberta, Gloria and Betty nuggets and we end with the 60's original take of Stevie Wonder penned  'All I Do' from Tammi Terrell.

Just to say RIP Bobby Womack- great talent, great shame especially as I was due to see him on stage in a couple of weeks!

Mr S up in few days, and will catch you in a weeks time

Grizz

http://www67.zippyshare.com/v/23370852/file.html

Collins & Collins- Top of the stairs
Tavares- I’m back for more
Leprachaun loc it up
Roberta Flack- Don’t make me wait too long
Bernard Purdie- Lialeh
Gloria Gaynor- we just can’t make it
Betty Wright- Is it you girl
Wee- try me
Tammi Terrell- All I do



 
 

No comments: