Sunday 3 July 2016

DJ Grizz- Wind Down Soul 8

I'm back for all you Mixtapers with some help to chill out with more mellow old Soul and Jazz... its Wind Down Soul Volume 8.

The laid back gems start with Nancy Wilsons ode to a difficult break up in Go Away Little Boy, we've 70's Soul-girl trio Hodges James and Smith, some sublime jazz from Doug Hammond, The Dramatics do their stuff, and Phoebe Snow finishes with No Regrets... plus more chill-out treasures.

Back real soon but I'm sure the other guys will keep you entertained in the meantime

Grizz- The Soul Mixtape Blog

Nancy Wilson- Go away little boy
The Bonnervilles- I’ll be right there
Hodges James and Smith- Signaly our intention
Doug Hammond- Moves
Big Dee Irwin- Follow my heart
Connie Questrell- Tell me what to do
Ohio Players- Dont fight my love
The Dramatics- Ocean of thoughts and dreams
Phoebe Snow- No regrets


No comments: