Saturday 31 December 2016

DJ Ridym - RnB Sessions 5


Happy New Year Mixtapers and as promised RnB Sessions 5 brings you a selection of soul from this years releases that have caught my ear. Some old and new talent to see out the current year and dance your way into 2017!

On behalf of myself and the crew at the Soulmixtape I wish you all a very happy new year!

1. Yuna - Best Love
2. Omar - I Want It To Be
3. Miles Bonny - Way
4. Kindred The Family Soul - Welcome To My World
5. Phonte and Eric Roberson - Something
6. Jane Handcock - Ninas Blues
7. Hiatus Kaiyote - Laputa (Taylor McFerrin Remix feat. Anderson .Paak)
8. Black Milk - The Knock
9. Josef Leimberg - Between Us 2 
10. Kendra Foster - Promise To Stay
11. Jermaine Hardsoul - The One Two
12. Ivan Ave - The Circle
13. Miles Davis & Robert Glasper Ft. Phonte - Violets
14. Jamie Foxx - I Don't Know You Anymore
15. Oddisee - No Sugar No Cream
16. Kaytranada - Drive Me Crazy
17. Corine Bailey - Do You Ever Think Of Me 



No comments: