Monday 30 January 2017

DJ Ridym - R&B Sessions 7


Songs and artists inspired by Stevie Wonder is the theme for this weeks R&B Sessions 7. Such is the influence of the great man himself that during the late 90's and early naughties there were a few decent contributions from artists such as Blaze, Glenn Lewis and more recently Reel People's Tony Momrelle. 

Here's a pop quiz for you musical aficionados out there.The name of the artist responsible for track 4 has eluded me over the years and as hard as I try I've never found out who was responsible for this white label gem so mixtapers if you happen to know the name of the track and or the artist please tweet the answer or post a message up here on the blog or on mixcloud. 

I'm looking forward to doing a best of Stevie mix some time in the near future so keep your eyes and ears open for that one but in the meantime mixtapers DJ Grizz and SoulNRnB will keep you in the groove.

Peace

1. Blaze - All That I Should Know
2. Randy Watson Experience feat. Bilal - Can't Hide Love 
3. Glenn Lewis - Don't Forget It 
4. Unknown 
5. Denni Hines feat Don-e - Delicious 
6. Jamie Hawkins - You Are The One For Me 
7. Dwele - My People 
8. Glen Lewis - One More day
9. Donnie - Turn Around 
10. The Decoders - Black Gold Of The Sun 
11. Jimmy Cozier - She's All I Got 
12. Reel People - Golden Lady 
13. Reel People - It Will Be

No comments: