Sunday 26 March 2017

DJ Grizz- 80's Soul Club Classics Vol.2

The Delorean is fired up and the leg warmers firmly in place for todays mix.... we go back to my school and early clubbing days for 80's Soul Club Classics Vol.2.

A selection of Soul and Funk classics played in clubs, parties and weekenders back in the day starts with a BB and Q band nugget, there's movers and groovers from both Jocelyn and Sharon Brown, Fat Larry brings a dancefloor anthem and Vicky D gives us an 80's floor-filler to end with... plus many more boogie tunes to bring back those memories!

Catch you soon!

Grizz- The Soul Mixtape Blog

BBnQ- On the beat
Jocelyn Brown- I wish you would
Sharon Brown- I specialize in love
Kid Creole- Loving you made a fool of me
Yvonne Gage- Lover of my dreams
Fat Larrys Band- Act like you know
Starpoint- Bring your sweet lovin back
Miles Jaye- Lets start love over
Vicky D- This beat is mine

No comments: