Sunday 18 June 2017

DJ Grizz- Stevie Wonder Mix

Back with a Soul Superstar this morning... Mr Steveland Morris or Stevie Wonder to his friends. From the early 60's as a Motown prodigy up to the present day Mr Wonder has given us an endless stream of acclaimed music. My Stevie Top Ten of Grizz favourites mainly concentrates on his sublime 70's period where LPs like Talking Book, Innervisions and Songs in the Key of Life were must haves for any serious music aficionado.

My selection of classics start with the funky synth monster Too High, there's the massive I Wish, includes sublime cuts like As and Bird of Beauty, a early 80's ode to funkiness in Do I Do, and ends on the oft covered Creepin'... plus many more Stevie slices of genius to add to your Summer soundtrack!

Keep sharing the Soul Love mixtapers.

Grizz- The Soul Mixtape Blog

Too High
I wish
As if you read my mind
Until you come back to me
As
Dont you worry bout a thing
Bird of beauty ft Minnie Ripperton
Do i do
Golden Lady
Creepin

No comments: