Wednesday 7 June 2017

DJ Ridym - RnB Sessions 11


Welcome mixtapers to RnB Sessions 11 where I showcase artists old and new. This time out we've got 2 from the UK grime scene from J-Hus and KoJo Funds. Rnb favourites Marsha Ambrosius of Floetry duo, Omar and Glen Lewis. Tyrese and Jodeci making us remember the golden era of RnB followed by some new music from Kehlani, SZA and Sade Emoni.
Talented bassist Thundercat sound brilliant live and has been receiving rave reviews recently so its only fair I add this one to the list. 

Have a great week and I'll catch you on flipside. Peace.

1. J Hus - Common Sense
2. Kojo Funds - Warning
3. Marsha Ambrosius - Luh ya
4. Glen Lewis and Dayne Jordan - Defeated
5. Sade Emoni - Deep Down
6. SZA - Broken Clocks
7. Jodeci - Alone
8. Kehlani ft. Chance The Rapper - The Way
9. Tyrese - I Must Be Crazy
10. Thundercat - Show You The Way
11. Omar ft. Leon Ware - Gave My Heart

No comments: