Sunday 13 August 2017

DJ Grizz- Grizz and Piet Collaboration

Happy to bring you something a little different on the blog today, a Soul and Jazz Funk collaboration with a German Soul Brother and DJ - Piet Daniel of The Soul Kitchen. Track-list as follows:

Grizz:
1) Windy City - Carl Davis & The Chi Orchestra
2) Don't trick me treat me - The Dells
3) Sweet Power - James Mason
4) Think twice - Donald Byrd
5) For Fathers - Marcina Arnold
6) Lady Day - Gil Scott-Heron
7) This girl is in love... - Marva Whitney
8) The time is right for love - Bobby Reed
9) I believe in miracles - Mark Capini
10) I just got to know - Benny Johnson
11) Changing for you - The Chi-Lites
12) Everybody's singing love songs - Sweet Thunder
13) I'd be grateful - Brothers Of Soul
14) Hollywood - Rufus & Chaka Kahn
Piet)
15) Gor for it - Webster Lewis
16) Beat Wise - Herbie Hancock
17) Lowdown - Boz Scaggs
18) Rockin' after midnight - Marvin Gaye
19) Funkin' for Jamaica - Tom Browne
20) Groovin' high - Lou Donaldson
21) Sancer Eyes - The Three Sounds
22) Fallin' down - Julien Dyne feat. Parks
23) I got it - Bobby Byrd

No comments: