Tuesday 17 April 2018

DJ Ridym - Crate Digs #1


Hi campers, just popped by to leave you this the first of my crate digs featuring Brighton based band Baby Charles take on the Artic Monkeys popular hit and a re-work of a Leon Ware classic with the help of Dwele. Some reggae infusion courtesy of Delroy Willson and Hortense Ellis plus more. Hope you enjoy and I'll be back real soon. Ciao!

1. Leon Ware & Dwele - Rockin' You Eternally
2. Dave Valentin - Cinnamon and Clove
3. Jazzanova feat. Pedro Martins & Azymuth - Gafiera
4. Brothers Of Soul - I'd Be Grateful
5. Paulhino Da Costa - Love Till The End Of Time
6. Baby Charles - I Bet You Look Good On The Dancefloor7.
7. Bennson - Let The Love
8. Sunburst Band - Moving With The Shakers
9. Delroy Wilson - Pretty Girl
10. Hortense Ellis - People Make The World Go Round
11. Free Life - Keep A Light In My Window

No comments: