Sunday 6 May 2018

DJ Grizz- Love Unlimited Mix

Todays ‘artist’ mix features the vocal backing group for the Walrus of Love himself, Barry White... its Love Unlimited. Part of the Barry White stable and featuring his wife Glodean (and her unfeasibly long fingernails), the trio had a long and successful career of their own with their big production values, known for seductive Soul and the finest Rare Grooves and full string orchestra backing to boot (The Love Unlimited Orchestra of course!)....heres my selection:

We feature massive Rare Groove scene favourites in If You Want Me and Move Me No Mountain, we’ve the vocal version of the Disco hit Loves Theme and big ballads like Whisper You Love Me and Walking In The Rain With The One I Love plus more Love Unlimited magic.

Stay Soulful Mixtapers!

Grizz- The Soul Mixtape Blog
If you want me say it
Whisper you love me
Say it again
Loves theme
I cant let him down
I should have known
Move me no mountain
He's mine no you cant have him
Walking in the rain with the one i love

No comments: